Custom Search

Friday, October 15, 2010

Candy for your Face


This just looked too delicious not to share. I've never tried making rice treats with a microwave before. 
Anyways, hope all of your weekends are going well. Here's some more sweets for your face. 


Playlist Tracks:

1. Doctor P - Gargoyle 

2. Coroner - Skeleton on Your Shoulder

3. Edyea & Abilities - Birth of a Fish

4. The Forecast - These Lights
(These guys are actually from my town. Seen them live many a times.)


Stay Tuned. 

21 comments:

  1. What the fuck is this shit? Are you trying to give yourself a heart attack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......... am I really the only one who thought that looked good? Except the jelly beans. I hate jelly beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that looked good too, Colin. Maybe something else instead of jelly beans, but I'd still eat that if it was in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rice crispy treats, jelly beans no so much, but I do like to add malted milk balls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man oh man OH MAN that looks delicious!
    Try putting marshmallows in lebanese bread and microwaving it. Much tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sounds like sugar-overload.

    ReplyDelete
  7. not something I would eat, but cool either way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dish is not something I would make, but the music is beautiful. I don't listen to music often but these tracks, especially the first three, are very nice.

    ReplyDelete