Custom Search

Friday, October 22, 2010

Jazz for your SOUL

Louis Armstrong has to be my favorite Jazz musician of all time with Chris
Botti close behind. Here is my top three favorite Louis Armstrong 
tracks for your listening pleasure. 






Playlist Trackums

1. Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

2. Louis Armstrong - La Vie en Rose

3. Louis Armstrong - Heebie Jeebies

is where you can find it. 

Bonus Material
Play this in the background of any 
Jazz you listen to. It'll sound 10x better.

13 comments:

  1. I love louis, jazz is a great type of music, everyone who hates it has no taste

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Louis Armstrong! Le Vie en Rose is a great one, I've got a bunch of his stuff on my ipod and it's always great for relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Armstrong is also one of my favourites, nice songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I love this post.
    Louis Armstrong is da best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That guy is a genius! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you posted this. needed something to unwind to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never listen to music, but I'm thinking it might be a good idea to get some new culture for myself. What would you recommend to someone who has no idea what they'll like?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Do Not See The Point

    I'd like to give you my favorite artist to each genre to see what you like and don't like. Shoot me an email sometime. legbogadyhoon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete