Custom Search

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Infamy

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/infamy/


Directed by: Doug Pray 

"With brutal honesty, humor and charisma, these artists reveal why they are so willing to risk everything to spray paint their cities with “tags,” “throwups,” and full-color murals. You’ll also meet Joe “THE GRAFFITI GUERRILLA” Connolly, a notorious “buffer” who paints out graffiti on his neighborhood’s walls with a vengeance matched only by those who vandalized them."

I watched this awhile ago and couldn't remember the name of the movie to save my life. Finally found it, so I thought I'd share it with you guys. One of my favorite documentaries. 

Stay Tuned.



13 comments:

  1. I enjoy the tags people put up that really make you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. Lawl, you liking that afterglow? HA...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched this a few weeks ago. It was good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems to be interesting, I'll download

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll check it out when I have time :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love graf documentaries, Style Wars being my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude I saw this only last Week! Here is the link if anyone is interested http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3431856308290741123#. Wait. You already have a link. Oh well. I love graff movies. They inspire me :D

    ReplyDelete